Sunday, 20 March 2016

Tando Creative: Door Hanger

Another Tando Creative Door Hanger to show you today. They come in a pack of two and they are made from sturdy chipboard. They are strong enough to throw a variety of mediums at but I have chosen to use some 'unused pieces' of patterned paper left over from another project.

One side of the Door Hanger


The reverse side of the Door Hanger

 
I used Bo Bunny 'Genevieve' patterned papers on this Door Hanger, along with some Kaisercraft Clear Stickers 'Delicate Words', Prima Pearl Panache Cosmic Blue Flowers and Prima SIIC (Say it in Crystals) Frames. The pearl gems were from my stash.  Here is the project that I had previously made with the patterned papers.


It is a lovely 'MDF Shelf' project from Tando Creative. I used Bo Bunny 'Genevieve' patterned papers on the shelf and to cover the plastic containers (the containers don't come with the MDF Shelf - just something I've had for ages).  Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment