Friday, 18 March 2016

Using up spare/unused craft goodies

I hate the idea of waste in anything and especially in crafting. That's why, like many of you who craft, very little gets wasted. I have loads of bits and bobs of papers, gems, flowers etc., that I have used on projects but can't bear to throw away. So with this in mind I decided to use some of these 'unused pieces' to make a Door Hanger (Tando Creative) and a 12x12 scrapbook layout. Here is the Door Hanger using pieces I had left over after making the fabulous Candy Box Crafts Suitcase. I'll post the layout shortly. The Tando Creative Door Hangers can be found HERE.

 The Door Hanger in situ!
 

 Lying flat to show more detail
 

The reverse side

The Door Hangers in their raw state!
 
The Bo Bunny patterned papers I used on the Door Hangers were left over from the fab Candy Box Crafts Suitcase project I made last year.

 
What do you do with spare or unused pieces of paper or card? Leave a comment to let me know. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment