Friday, 8 July 2016

Create Memories

This is one of two layouts I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit, which consists of patterned papers from Carta Bella 'Old World Travel', Storm, Kraft and Glass Slipper (Bazzill Bling) cardstock. There are also 3 Graphic 45 Kraft Tags in the kit.


I used Storm cardstock as the base (gutted out the middle) and layered with Glass Slipper cardstock. I then cut strips of patterned paper from 'Dear to Me' and 'Border Strips' and adhered this to the centre of the base.

I cut the postcards from one of the patterned papers, added a die-cut lace border and layered them up with the matted photograph and G45 Kraft Tag as shown. The paper tag, string and Cork Circle Alphabets are not in the kit.

Any extra kits from the club will be available to purchase next Thursday at £5.00 each. If you fancy one, just let me know and I will keep one back for you. I only ship to UK addresses. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment