Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Ticket to Ride

This is the second layout I have created with our Mad Scrappers Club Kit for this month. The kit contains patterned papers from Carta Bella 'Old World Travel', Storm, Kraft, Bazzill Bling Glass Slipper cardstock, along with 3 Graphic 45 Kraft Tags.


I used one of the patterned papers as the base (gutted out the middle) and layered this with the kraft cardstock.  I added a strip of the 'Tickets' patterned paper and clustered one of the postcards (cut into tag shape), my matted photograph (also cut into tag shape) and one of the G45 Kraft Tags to the layout. I used a white ink pad over the Kraft Tag before adding some ribbon.

I cut some tickets from the 'Tickets' patterned paper and clustered these in the top left and bottom right of the layout, securing with a metal brad. The Cork Circle Alphabets, ribbon, sticker, paper ticket and brads are extra to the kit.

It is our Mad Scrappers Club tonight - see you later ladies. Any extra kits will be available to buy from the website shop tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment