Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Cherish Sweet Memories

This is one (of two) layouts I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit. This month the kit contains patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Barber Shoppe', along with coordinating cardstock, Die-cut Mechanism paper and a selection of Kaisercraft Wooden Cog Shapes. I scraplifted this design from a layout on the Kaisercraft Blog by Alicia McNamara.


I used Kaisercraft 'Comb' patterned paper for the base and gutted out the middle. This was layered with Powder Blue Kaisercard. I added some splatters of black acrylic paint and some black lines around the edge of the card before layering this with a piece of the Die-cut Mechanism paper.


I then added a piece of torn 'Comb' patterned paper, tucking a doily (cut in half) to the top and bottom of the paper. I then added my photograph, which was matted onto a piece of 'Comb' paper (used reverse side).
 

 
To finish I added some Kaisercraft Wooden Cog Shapes, Clear Stickers, Black Arrow Washi Tape and sentiments cut from the patterned papers. The Clear Stickers and doily were from my own stash and the Black Arrow Washi Tape was from a previous Mad Scrappers Kit. I also added a bit of bling (Prima gems).
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I will post the second layout I created soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment