Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Handsome

This is the second layout I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit. The kit contains patterned papers from Kaisercraft 'Barber Shoppe' range along with Vanilla, Black and Powder Blue cardstock, Die-cut Mechanism paper and a selection of wooden cog shapes.


I used the Vanilla and Black cardstock as the base. I gutted out the middle of the black cardstock for matting the photograph. I layered this with the 'Razor' patterned paper and a piece of the Die-cut Mechanism paper. I cut out some of the cards from 'Shave' patterned paper and layered up as shown:


I matted the photograph onto black cardstock, added the words, 'Handsome' and 'Authentic Memories' taken from 'Shave' patterned paper. I inked the wooden cog shapes with black ink and then a metallic ink to give an aged look. I finished off by adding faux stitching around the outside of the patterned paper.

 
It's our monthly Mad Scrappers Club tonight - see you all later ladies. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment