Monday, 26 September 2016

Waiting for St Nick

I love the new Bo Bunny 'Tis the Season paper range so much that I decided to create a layout using some of the fab patterned paper.

I started with 'Traditions' patterned paper (reverse side) and gutted out the middle.  I layered this with some white cardstock and then 'Peace' patterned paper. The photograph was matted onto some 'Traditions' patterned paper (reverse side) and a section of 'Ornaments' patterned paper. The 'St Nick' sentiment was cut from 'Ornaments' paper and makes up part of my title.


I fussy cut out images from the 'Traditions' patterned paper and arranged them along the bottom edge of the matted photograph, and top left of the layout using foam tape to add dimension. The remainder of the title is made with Simply Creative White Glitter Alphabet and Number Stickers.  The glitter snowflakes are from my own stash.

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment