Saturday, 24 December 2016

A look back: November 2016

The final Mad Scrappers Kit of this year (we don't have one in December) contained patterned papers from Echo Park 'I Love Winter' range. We also had Bazzill Avalanche cardstock and Bazzill Plastic Embossing Paper:


The colours in this kit went perfectly with some photographs I had taken in Canada nearly 11 years ago. I embossed the plastic paper using a snowflake embossing folder and it added an extra layer to the first part of the double-page layout 'Let it Snow'. I also used this paper to create a flower on the 'all bundled up' layout. 
Let it Snow (left-hand side)

Let it Snow (right-hand side)

All Bundled Up
 
Thanks for joining me in my little trip back to view our Mad Scrappers Kits of 2016. I hope you will continue to follow our Mad Scrappers layouts next year. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment