Friday, 23 December 2016

A look back: October 2016

This month our Mad Scrappers Kit consisted of Graphic 45 'Café Parisian' patterned papers, coordinating cardstock and two FabScraps chipboard words:

The colours in this kit are fantastic! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this kit until I found some photographs of my two daughters enjoying an afternoon tea at Lumley Castle and everything just came together from there.

Family Memories

Enjoy the Little Things
 
Graphic 45 isn't everyone's cup of tea (excuse the pun!) but the secret to G45 papers is to 'cut them up'. They always add fabulous little details that can be used in so many different ways and make great embellishments when you add some foam tape to give extra dimension. Another of my favourites because they feature my lovely daughters. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment