Saturday, 18 February 2017

Altered frame

The long awaited DecoArt products arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to get started on the frame for my Alice in Wonderland collage. I used a selection of DecoArt Fluid Acrylics (Raw Sienna and Metallic Gold), along with White Crackle Paste and Carbon Black Antiquing Cream to create this frame:


At first I thought it maybe a bit dark for the picture but it's growing on me.

Had a fab day with the Mad Scrappers at our Scrapbooking Saturday event today. Very impressed with the standard of creativity they produced. Everything from Lego figures bursting into our world to a collage depicting 'crafts' in all their glory! Fantastic frame finishes getting created.... must see the finished articles ladies. A quick thank you to all that attended - loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment