Saturday, 25 February 2017

Dylusions Accessory Bag offer!

One left - Plus FREE POSTAGE offer on until Tuesday!

Reduced to only £6.99 and if you make your order up to £20 or more there is also FREE POSTAGE when you use code: FREEFEB17 when you check out. (any problems just email me at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk).  I only ship to UK addresses.
 

Find the bag here: http://www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk/dylusions-accessory-p-3639.html

The Dylusions Accessory bag features the exclusive artwork from Ranger’s Signature Designer Dyan Reaveley. The custom designed coated bag features a chunky zipper and convenient handles ideal for storing inks, paints, brushes and more.
Full colour art on both sides
Measures 14.5” L x 2.75” W x 4.5” H
Ideal for storing inks, brushes & more


I have one of these bags and I use it for my ink pads and ink blending tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment