Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Edinburgh Mini Album

This is the front and inside cover of the mini album I created of our day trip to Edinburgh last year.  I used papers and stickers from the Echo Park 'Everyday Memories' kit, which we will be using at our Mad Scrappers 'Scrapbook Saturday Event' this weekend:

 
I used the cork effect paper from the Echo Park collection pack for the front and back covers.  I added 'polaroid frames' to highlight the calendar and journal cards, overlapping them slightly.

 
I used another 'polaroid frame' as a pocket to add train and bus tickets. As well as being decorative it keeps the tickets secure.  The tabs pull-out to reveal other pages inside.
 
I've decided on how to paint the deep box frame - just waiting for the products to arrive!  Will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment