Monday, 13 February 2017

Mad Scrappers: Scrapbook Saturday Event

It's our first Mad Scrappers Scrapbook Saturday Event of 2017 this weekend. As usual we will be creating/eating/playing/quizzing for 5 whole hours this Saturday! This time we will be creating with Echo Park 'Everyday Memories' Collection Kit, a 12x12 deep box frame and an Echo Park 'Rectangular Chipboard Album' that has interactive pull out tabs.

Lots to get through in the time (I predict some home work for this one!). I am working on my creation for the deep box frame and have nearly completed the chipboard album (just a few finishing touches). I have managed to make a 12x12 layout with the remaining papers from the collection pack called 'Weekend Celebration':

I love this collection kit as it comes with 6 12x12 double-sided patterned papers and a fab 6x12 Sticker Sheet. The papers are perfect for a range of different layouts. I can't wait for Saturday ladies to see what you all create.

No comments:

Post a Comment